Tour 11 Decorated Historic Homes & Structures PLUS - Free Family Day on the Governor Wolf Campus!
- Antique Jacquard Coverlet Show
- Kids’ Activities
- Hearth Cooking
- Colonial Craftsmen Demonstrating
- Quality Crafts, & Fresh Wreath Sale
The Daily Grind Café - brunch and lunches - here or to go!
Ticket Booklet: advance $25, day of tour $30
Day of tour - tickets available only at Gov. Wolf Historical Society
Advance sales Saturday, Nov. 11 to Friday Dec. 1 at these locations:
- Curt’s Cyclery, Rt 248, Nazareth
- S. Seem Antiques Chestnut St, Bath
- The Snow Goose Gallery, 470 Main St, Bethlehem
- Bath Drugs, Walnut St, Bath
- Miller’s Ace Hardware, Rt. 329, Northampton