The Governor Wolf Historical Society was founded in February of
1958 after the Wolf Academy Restoration Society and Bath Area
Historical Society merged under the presidency of Elias W. Spengler.
Today the Society is active in preserving the Lehigh Valley's
rich historic heritage. We are restoring the Ralston-McKeen House,
Wolf Academy and the Monocacy Schoolhouse, and coordinating local
archaeological digs at these sites. We also actively provide local
schoolchildren with educational programs that teach about life in
the Eighteenth and Nineteenth centuries.